All Department of Dance Scholarships Application
Apply using this application to be considered for all Department of Dance scholarships. This one application provides the applicant multiple scholarship considerations if they are eligible based on the eligibility and criteria of each scholarship below. You can view their eligibility by looking at each opportunity’s description in AcademicWorks. The following scholarships provide financial assistance to Brockport students who are in the Department of Dance at SUNY Brockport:
- Brockport Dancers Against Racism Scholarship
- Susan S. Collier Dance Scholarship
- Bill Evans Award for Embodied Scholarship
- Ernestine Ford Graduate Scholarship in Dance
- Friends of Brockport Dance Scholarship
- Nat Goodhartz Award
- Payton Choreographic Award
- Pylyshenko-Strasser Graduate Dance Award
- Rose L. Strasser Dance Award
Dancers should also consider applying separately for
- the Jacques and Dawn Lipson Award in Visual, Performing or Creative Arts Opportunity. This Award is open to dance majors and is a separate “apply-to” opportunity in AcademicWorks.
- the Department of Dance Experiential Learning Funds Application. This is a separate “apply-to” opportunity similar to this application that allows dancers to apply for funding to participate in professional level workshops or advanced level study, to attend professional auditions, or to participate in festivals and workshops approved by the College for the summer or an experience in the next academic year. This opportunity annually accepts applications starting on March 1st
Eligible dancers, especially those who are a double major with Exercise Science, will be auto-matched for the Jocelyn A. Reed Memorial Scholarship.