Barnes & Noble College Bookstore/ BASC Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes outstanding College at Brockport students who are current graduate or undergraduate Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC) and/or Brockport College Bookstore student employees who have provided outstanding service to their community and/or the College at Brockport campus, demonstrated commitment and excellence in their work performance, and maintained high academic standards of a 3.0 or better GPA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been employed by BASC and/or the Brockport College Bookstore as a student employee for at least a year, working a minimum of 200 hours during that time?
- Please describe how you have demonstrated broad community service and/or campus involvement. Service may include volunteering for nursing homes, schools, athletic organizations, volunteer fire/ambulance, campus fund raisers, campus organizations, etc. It may also include community service while in high school.
- Please describe how you have role modeled the BASC corporate value of being a good Steward.
- Please describe how you have role modeled the BASC corporate value of Passion for Excellence.
- Please describe how you have role modeled the BASC corporate value of Organizational Integrity.
- Please describe how you have role modeled the BASC corporate value of Team.
- Please include a reference from a BASC (including Bookstore) employee. This reference is in addition to the one on the general application, and therefore should be from a different source.
- Show 2 more