Sandra A. Mason Award
This scholarship was established to recognize an outstanding incoming or current undergraduate student who has demonstrated commitment and potential for excellence, and who has a non-student relative currently employed by or retired from Brockport Auxiliary Service Corporation (BASC). Full-time undergraduate students must have a GPA of at least 2.5.
- Transfer Opportunity
- Supplemental Questions
- Did the current or former non-student employee work for Basc for at least two years?
- Please describe your academic achievements?
- Please describe your financial need?
- Please describe your demonstrated leadership qualities or community service?
- Do you work at least part-time while attending college or high school? (The work need not be at BASC.) If no, type N/A; if yes, please describe your work experience.
- Are you a blood, spousal or "context" relative of a current employee or retiree from, BASC, including the college bookstore, at The College at Brockport? "Context" would be defined as someone who resides in the home of a current or former employee (such as a stepchild). For the purposes of this award, employee refers to our regular union, part-time, management, administrative, and professional staff.
- If no, type N/A; if yes, please include the following: Employee or Retiree Name, Your relationship to them (i.e. son, daughter, niece, nephew, granddaughter, grandson, etc.), The department where the employee/retiree works(ed) (i.e. Dining, Bookstore, Administration, etc.)
- Show 1 more