Kathy J. McGrath Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes an outstanding undergraduate and/or graduate social work student who has demonstrated outstanding potential for professional practice as evidenced by their service to the community. Undergraduate applicants must submit a 500-word essay explaining how how the service experiences offer career preparation,and must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.5 or better. Graduate students must be enrolled in the Greater Rochester Collaborative Master of Social Work program with a GPA of 3.0 or better. Both graduate and undergraduate applicants must demonstrate a need for financial assistance as demonstrated through the FAFSA.
- Social Work Opportunities
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Graduate Student in the Masters in Social Work program?
- Are you a junior or senior in the Bachelors in Social Work program?
- Write an essay (maximum 500 words, typed, double-spaced). Your essay should address how your community service experience has influenced your current education and how these experiences will help prepare you for your future career in social work.
- Attach your resume/curriculum vitae that includes volunteer and work experiences. Please make sure it is a Word or .pdf document.